The Furious Few

Powered by Nostalgia
It is currently 18 Oct 2017 10:54

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: History of the Furious
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2005 13:30 

Former Forum Service Provider

The History of Furious Few

Sometime in 2004 me and Tharion got a little bit tired of DAOC and began to beta test and play CoH (City of Heroes) when we did so we joined two of our RL friends in there and we formed a SG (SuperGroup) called something totally icky like "the unpredictable" or something even worse.

We played together for a while (perhaps 2 weeks) then our friends left us for another server and some of their old friends from Dragon (something, a icky game that never became big) and there we were, left alone because we didnt level fast enough, omg omg omg just because we had JOBS! ffs! well we hated that name and Ageni joined us in CoH from EQ1 and we talked about a new SG and a new name so we played around with stuff and I think (not sure) that I came up with something like "the Furious Few" or "Furious but Few" and Ageni said something like "I like Furious Few" Tharion did not mind the name either and we formed the SG named
Furious Few.

World of Warcraft

We played CoH for a good 5 months or something, maybe even less but we eventually went back to DAOC and Ageni to EQ1 and life went on, when WoW was release we said that we should play again together and not all spread out over various games so we joined the same server "Al'Akir" on the Alliance side and started levling, when we reached level 10 we formed Furious Few with some other nooblets but we kept command.

Lunatari and Tharion then started spreading terror in the realms of WoW, we pwned people from STV to Silithius, though Western Plaguelands became our most liked hunting ground we also pwned people in Winterspring (here we at our peak took care of 4 level 55+ alliances dudes) and we spread fear amongs the powerleveling horde in the Ungaro Crater (Before we were 60 ourselves) aye we did give FF a nice reputation among the other spineless people of the Alliance, we gained rank 7 and 6 before the Valleys and Bashins even opened and without joining the meaningless zergs near Tarren Mill.

Ageni later left us again after he got tired of being ganked by ??'s while leveling his hunter (he went to a PVE server, Azune I think) well we (Me and Tharion) kept playing and eventually found that being in a small guild well TINY guild wasnt going to get us much groups in instances so we left the FF for a guild named Crimson Order (kept our alts in FF though) after a few months without Ageni we felt that we should join the horde side as we intended from the beginning and we left Al'Akir and joined our danish friends from DAOC on Daggerspine (Qtwo, Keldon, Riven, Lajsen, Draxan and Spiff) here we joined their guild Illuminati wich Qtwo left shortly after because it had grown too big, so we sat down in our chatgroup #lfgemain and started pondering over a suitable guildname.

This is where the story almost goes sad, Lajsen gave us names like "Lajsens Bitches", "Bitches are Us" and "HEMAN" but luckilly me and Tharion had already spoken some about "Furious Few" and Keldon said that was nice and so did Qtwo and the others except Lajsen of course.

So again the Furious Few was formed and we are now living and breathing on Daggerspine Horde with 12 active members and loads of characters.

If we will ever leave our elitism and invite other nooblets will only the future tell.

Original Members of the Furious

Riven the Uber Tank, Shaman aka Helgrim
Keldon the Master of Pets, Hunter aka Nemoto
Qtwo the Spellcaster, Mage
Lajsen the Ganker Elite, Rogue aka Abuse
Spiff the Supreme Marksman, Hunter aka Freon
Tigerdyret the Mistress of the Forest, Hunter
Højdeskræk the Polymorph Sorceress, Mage
Moalongtail the Supreme Healer, Druid
Ageni the Newborn, Shaman
Lunatari the Loremaster, Shaman
Thari(on) the Shadowmage, Priest aka Impious
Keirador the Minion of Nalgrup, Warlock
Draxan the Orcis Wall, Warrior aka Kza.......

Some of the "core" Members from Simple and the Furious

Keirador the Master of Damage, Warlock

Marcus
Very decent and friendly dude if you can take his darker sides and one of my best friends, rl friend to Luna, Aikara, Moya and Moalongtail. Kei is usually very drunk both in game and out of game.

Lunatari the Loremaster and Silly Healer, Shaman

Lars
Well it's me, the one tard that came up with this silly idea to write shit about the guild a long time ago, I try to keep the spirit up. Oh I am also usually drunk or atleast trying to get there. Oh and even though I usually say you are all retarded, I really mean it!

Moalongtail the Healer of Ages, Druid

Björn(Bear)
A crazy little overhealing fixated druid that usually dies just before or after the DPS pull aggro.

Tharion the Undecisive, Priest.Warrior.Mage

Johan
Moya, Traldor, Tharion, Impious, Tenkai... well go figure why I nicknamed him the Undecisive, he is currently leveling his beloved Moya up to 70, I do wonder what he will level up after... Great guy, atleast his girlfriend thinks so, to me he is just one of the best friends.

Zeno the Supressing One, Warlock

Jonas
A very nice dude from the south of Sweden somewhere that we all love. He usually build pools and shit instead of playing with us, damn tard!

Aikara the Master Silence, Hunter

Magnus (Manne)
This is one of the more insane MMO players I know, a very good friend also, even if we usually argue about stuff like me breaking his traps with Corruption and so on.

Quataz the Confused, Shaman

Stig
This is perhaps one of the best Guildmasters I have ever had, a superb little nerd from Norway that knows how to have fun and form good communities. Respect!

Darks the Happy Panda, Warrior

Enrique
The Spaniard, the best person that evolution could ever bring out of Spain and the one dude that would turn the word "communities" into "titties" the Grandes Tetas master of all time, great guy even if he never speaks on TS.

Badbenny the Toilet Sink, Warrior

Jonas
Phim, Badbenny and so on, both Jonas (Zeno and Phim) have a bit of the Moya problem when it comes to deciding what to play. But this dude is like the first Jonas a very nice guy.

Maacooss, Blood full of Booze, Shaman

Marcus
Well what is there to say, a hillbilly from the middle of sweden, cool and very nice to have around, drinks alot on sundays.

Pitlord the Beautiful and Hairy, Shaman

Tånii
Pitlord and Fringeron the tanking cuddlebunnybear, also an awesome friend and one of the best players in WoW when it comes to handling the immense chaos that I put out with Nautica. Tånii loves beer and you prenounce his name Tawny.

Kornem the Tiredness Defined, Priest

Kasper
This is basically the only danish person worth mentioning, naaa kidding but he is a very stupid kid, ops, I mean smart one and we all like him shitloads even if we diss him immensely from time to time.

Freddan the Ferocious Cat, Druid
Mcry the Beastmaster, Hunter
Tyfis the Wounderus, Druid
Kermanen the Wanker, Druid
Pope the Unholy, Priest
Absolum the Manpuller, Hunter
Flame the NotSoSimpleOne, Mage
Murjaani the Hammered One, Shaman
Utsvulten the Starving Munk, Priest
Murloc of Scottland Yard, Priest

And many more new to come..... perhaps you will be one?

Members will come and go but these are our core members.

Keirador, Aikara, Lunatari, Tharion, Moalongtail

Thats the short and exiting creation history of the Furious Few!

keirador: did you see the healer?
lunatari: who's that?
keirador: the guy that makes my job a little bit easier!!
lunatari: never heard of!

Last edited by Lunatari on 12 Sep 2007 14:59, edited 15 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2005 14:34 

Stories Chapter I

These are the stories of the Furious Few and their encounters with the Alliance and the various dungeon throughout the realm of World of Warcraft.

As a guild we are quite unexperienced some whould think but as we are all highly skilled fighters and magicians we make up for all the lack of guildskill we might have.

Allterac Valley, bunkers, zergs and Healerwoman.

Allterac Valley, the core of battle, the Furious Few joined in on the constant war between good and evil, fighting the evil creatures of the Alliance, attacking their bunkers and towers to finally gain access to their main settlement and to destory it, cleansing the realm from the wicked night-elves, bastard dwarvens, filthy humans and furry gnomes.

The Furious attacked the first bunker they could lay their eyes on, luring out the coward defenders with the cleverly laid out tactic by Qtwo, pull and kite.

After successfully and efficiantly having destroyed the bunker, except for some minor problems with some annoying little hunters that Keldon took care of, the Furiuos then charge towards the main battle at the Hills towards the Alliance first stronghold, once arriving at the siege laid out by the Horde, Furious Few charged infront of the army giving all the Horde and extra +10 confidence, while charging up the hill Riven gave out a mighty roar "HEAAAAAAAAAALARWOMMAN" as he attacked the first of the Alliance puny clerical humans, Qtwo instantly assisted along with Tharion and Abuse striking her down quickly, Riven the Indecent, looted Healerwoman's corpse and put her bra on his head and gave out a gurgling laughter then said "Healerwoman! I got your BRA" and then charged into the battle again taking over the hill graveyard.

As the Furious was resting after the mighty battle of the hill a lone human spellcaster came running towards them, Qtwo yelled out in pure extacy, "Oh My! its someone called Supernova!!!", Keirador's voice appeared in the comrade's heads chuckling "Wtf Omg, lol", a mere second later Abuse put Supernova to rest after Tharion's mighty mind flay had almost vaporized the puny human body.

After another few minutes of rest the elite group moved on towards the main settlement of the Alliance, which whaas located on the other side of a deep ravine, over whom a wide bridge had been built, the battle of the bridge was swift and effective, Qtwo and Keldon threw arrows and ice shards all over it until there was no other standing on it except the superior tank Riven and the shadowmage himself, Tharion.

The next objective was to lay the two main defence bunkers to ruins, the Furiuos organized the attack and sent eight groups of Horde over the bridge, the defence was weak and ineffective but they were many, the Alliance put all their soilders into battle and swarmed out over the bridge in a last attempt to push the Horde back.

In the heat of the battle Abuse suddenly lets out a shout "Healerwoman!", at this Riven instantly reacted, turned around and used his ability to cast Chain Lightning and successfully killed the last few Alliance standing on the bridge, the Furious then made haste over the bridge to where Abuse had been heard, they found Abuse cought up in a messy battle with the Alliance scum Supernova and Healerwoman, Abuse easilly avoided Healerwoman's crude attempt to hit him with her staff while he was flinging his daggers towards Supernova, Riven shocked Supernova and thus interrupting the spell of fire that was about to be unleashed upon Abuse, seconds later a huge fireball leaped from Qtwo's hands and struck Supernova at the same time as Keldon's arrows penetrated the body of the rebel, Supernova was no more.

Tharion had focused his mind upon healing Abuse wounds and helping him with the wretched Healerwoman, they now stood face to face with eachother, fighting with their stafves and hands, Abuse had skillfully stealthed and moved behind Healerwoman and with a perfect timed backstab he sent her worthless soul back to her corrupter.

After the bunkers had fallen the rest of the Horde was commanded by Keldon to siege the main Commander's building and slay him, this was an easy task for the now confident Horde and the Furious instead took care of their minor wounds and looted what they could find of value.

Thus ended the battle of Allterac and once again had the Furious emerged victorious.

Scholomance, surounded, outnumbered and beaten yet victorius.

Yet to be published.

Stratholme, the first assault, the second comming and the tird trial.

Yet to be Published.

Last edited by Lunatari on 12 Sep 2007 14:59, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2005 14:34 

Stories Chapter II

Dire Maul, Where the nooblets are seperated from the rest.

Soon coming.

Black Rock Depths, the meaningless hunt for the earthen core.

Yet to be written

Black Rock Spire, climbing higher, falling deeper, feathers for the win.

Yet to be written.

Last edited by Lunatari on 12 Sep 2007 15:00, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 14 Nov 2005 14:35 

Stories Chapter III

Simple......

This was a very nice time of the Furious, as we hid our guildtag and went under the name of <Simple> a very nice guild that we joined to experience some more end game content.

Quataz the Guildmaster of Simple scouted the earth for new members to add into his lines of warriors, he found our green oasis, our waterhole in the desert, the home of the Furious a well known fighting squad in Horde history.

Quataz proposed a merger, well not so much a merge but us more joining his ranks, become a the few inside Simple.

We decided to give Quataz our support and we joined ranks with Simple, a guild on the verge of exploding into a very successful raiding party.

After a few raids into Molten Core and the Zul'Gurub Quataz appointed several of the Furious Few members into various positions within the Class Leader ranks of Simple, Aikara took charge of the Hunters, Keirador became the unquestionable rule of the Warlocks, Moalongtail took lead of the very poorly skilled Druids, I, Lunatari was a puppet behind Quataz in the ranks of Shamans.

Quataz led us through Zul'Gurub and most of Molten Core, I took his place whenever he could not and when he felt age pressing down on his shoulders, I was chosen among the officers (Darks, Erox, Freeman) to shoulder the weight of Simple as their Guildmaster.

I, Lunatari gave Moya the role of an officer, I also appointed Gebet as rogue classleader shortly after he joined, this might have been the best thing I did within Simple.

Gebet took over from Peak who had been the only rogue classleader within Simple, Gebet quickly grew into his position even though the other more childlish rogues argued with me for a while, but I did not bend.

Moalongtail and Keirador stepped down from classleading after a while because they wanted more fun then work, understandable, but they both remained very active within Simple.

Freddan took over after Moa and Zeno was left to try and fit into Keiradors shoes, unpossible some said, none the less he did a good job trying.

Pitlord was for a short while shaman classleader but he also stepped down when we did not go as elitish as he wanted, Murjaani took over the position after Pitlord recomending him, Pitlord was a few months after asked to become a raidleader instead of me and he led us through quite a few raids with his more distinct and hard style.

With Erox partying more then playing and suffering from several brain diseases, Tanken was left to shoulder the role of maintank and Warrior classleader, Groth and Moya where the secondary tanks.

I led most of all raids until I was basically burnt out and couldn't find anything fun within the game, the solution to this was to let Moya and Pitlord lead raids, Groth also led one of the last raids to Blackwing Lair.

After 3 legendary weapons and a few thousand raids to Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ20-40, Zul'Gurub and Naxxramas, Simple became quite wellknown through Daggerspine and a tight group....

The countless raids we experienced within Simple will always be in our memories and most of us will always be greatful to Quataz for letting us join and experience most of the end game content before the Burning Crusade.

Last edited by Lunatari on 12 Sep 2007 12:51, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:

Stories part IV

Simple and the Raiding...

Zul'Gurub, poisons, trolls and decent encounters.

Well we all know what happened here, Tigers, Trolls, Berzerkers and IMPS, we all remember the imps and how Erox and Moalongtail always walked into them the second time they went out into the road.

Kornem "what group am I in?"

Simple cleared all of Zul'Gurub and we did it over and over, voodoo dolls and other crappy items came our way.

A first to tank as none warrior was Lunitari the Druid....

Onyxia, the battle within and the battle to get out.

Onyxia was beaten countless times under both the management of the Furious and with Moya tanking, of course some minor help from the other wannabes of Simple came in hand.

*lawl*

WELPS!!!!!

Molten Core, the heat increases, waterlevels are low.

With Simple we managed to clear all of Molten Core within 3 hours and less, we managed to slay the bastard Ragnaros and rape him before his son's could come to his aid.

Here was also a chance for Lunitari to again help tanking, in the end we mostly did Molten Core with alter-egos and badly equipped youngsters.

Blackwing lair, legions, dragon spawns and forgotten cloaks.

Yes, the core of Furious Few took over within the Simple structure and together with a Beast (Udyret) we managed to fully master all the events within the second instance of end game content, BWL!

BWL was a very funny time within Simple and the Furious had a blast most of the raids, even when we wiped on Nefarian for ages until we finally killed him.

Once again, Kudos to Udyret, We all miss him in Furious Few and hope he is doing well with his new friends.

AQ20-40, bugs, bugs and wtf more bugs.

The ruins within Silithus is a booring chapter of the time within Simple.

Skeram the Problem? nasty bosses and shitty loot, why did we even go there?

I still remember Moa and Freemans little argument when we didn't own Skeram the first raid, quite funny, Skeram was the only boss that gave Simple a really hard time, two raiding days on him before he fell to our joined might the third raid.

Naxxramas, Stratholme though slightly harder?

Wipe wipe... one boss kill then countless wipes.

Spiders that killed tanks with one blow and just had too look at Quataz to kill him.

Anyway, Simple was, WAS a very good guild, we all treasure our good memories from that time.

Thanks again to Quataz, who started it all, Damn you!

Last edited by Lunatari on 12 Sep 2007 12:47, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:

Stories part V

The downfall...... Simple goes silent.....

Shortly after we stopped raiding Naxxramas, just before Christmas in Orgrimmar, Lunatari and Keriador decided to step down, move back into their original home, leave Simple and go back to their roots, Furious Few.

Keirador was the first to leave, when raiding was no longer fun and fighting the Alliance was all he wanted again, he thanked Simple and moved back to the Furious Few guildhouse.

Lunatari more hesitant to leaving due to being guildmaster shortly after seing Keirador with the old FF tag, followed him.

After Lunatari left Simple, the guild shattered, many joined Keirador and Lunatari within Furious Few, Aikara, Moya and Moalongtail were the first to join, but later Darks, Freeman, Quataz, Erox, Pitlord and many more joine d in.

A few people left to other guilds such as Groth and Jishnak whom went to Svea Ulvar and others left the server, some stopped playing, Xortha whined for hours about Lunatari destroying Simple.

Simple was a good guild, the memory remains......

Last edited by Lunatari on 12 Sep 2007 13:02, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Jan 2007 09:39 

Stories Part VI

The Crusade......

As life on Daggerspine went on in orderly fashion and we of the Furious Few where running around slaying the alliance in very uneven/unbalanced fights, a portal within the wastelands in the suthern Eastern Kingdom started to glow, a portal to another world, a world from where the orcish horde had arrived centuries ago, this portal was once again active and led us through to a new world of conflict and quests for us, the heroes of the world, the Furious Few.

As we entered this new world, we spread out and started to grow with all the new knowledge we gathered in the new areas we discovered.....

The Furious went from raiding simple caves of evil orcs into charge into heroic caverns filled with nagas, fearless, confident, but bored.

While some of us missed the old raids within the now dead guild Simple, most of us where content with trying new abilities and some of us where even reborn, from trolls and undeads into cute, loving, sexy bloodelves, from this line of new members, some of the most mighty has risen, warlocks and paladins, powerful, skilled, confident.

As time passed on, some wanted to raid again, one of these was a young lad named Kornem, Kornem whined and wiggled until he had his group of 10 heoric souls who ventured out to quest, to gain access to the next big adventure.

We were still few, few in numbers, great in skill and friendship, we entered the long lost tower of Medievh, Karahzan.

Karahzan.... Horses.... Wipes... Free Epics...

Kornem led the Furious Few through Karahzan, even though we had a few bad misshaps and some raids not coming that far, Zeno respeccing for Illhoof and so on we finally managed to get all of Karahzan in one raid, so we had to plan towards Gruul.

I have myself to this day not been into Gruul's Lair but Kornem keeps leading the Furious to new victories, Gruul is dead and we are aming for Magtheradon.

Kornem has proven himself to be a good leader, even though he speaks very bad english, he gets A+ for effort.

More to come..... right Kornem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2008 21:10 
Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)

Stories Chapter VII

Gruul's Lair

We had our first taste of 25-man content on 26-08-2007 and downed High King Maulgar on 5th attempt. Second time went to Gruul's lair, High King Maulgar died on 2th attempt and Gruul on 4-5th attempt.

The new era of Furious Few was now beginning and 25-man instances was about to be explored, saved to and looted.

Magtheridons Lair

Magtheridon was the next, and Sunday 16-09-2007 we downed Magtherion, we had some wipes, tweaked our tactics and I think it was 6-7th try, we got a flawless kill, with only one death when he was below 10%.

The Furious went from few to less, and then to few again.

The Migrate, and departure of friends

The Furious had just gotten their first smell of Magtheridon's kill when bits and pieces started to fall off the Furious Few rolling train.

We had problems gathering people to progress, the guild-list slimmed in, and the raiding future concerning The Furious was looking weak.

But then a October night, we invited a set of new friends to help out in the dungeons of Serpentshrine Caverns and Tempest Keep.

Zandi - The eternal bitch in the ranks of Furious Few.
Bumbuclat - The ever studying cleric.
Morathanar - The smoking bear.
Shockapple - The future and most Furious purely vocal.

Some who later turned out to be of extreme porpotions of importance to the Furious Few.

We also had to take departure to some old friends whom some had been playing with for years and a countless amount of bosskills.

DarkS wrote:
I is Darks, me is SuPaH-FaShIoN worrier.
I'm playing this shit since USA beta. I only play warrior class cause all other classes are only for suckie gays.

Crippel wrote:
I'm working so there's no way I can be online now.

Once you go Darks, You can't to go back!

Keirador wrote:
Mock and make fun all you want. I find comfort in my faith.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]