The Furious Few

Powered by Nostalgia
It is currently 14 Dec 2017 19:08



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Access :)
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2008 20:30 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

Hi could I get some access please? =)


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 03 Sep 2008 20:36 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 05:42
Posts: 3428
Location: Dunno, think I'm lost.
Offline

Neltardius wrote:
Hi could I get some access please? =)

is that given out? to a pala??


Carrot - 33 Dwarf Warrior
Krytp - 80 Druid - screw that, SC2 BETA!
Top
 Profile  
 
Warrior
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2008 06:39 
User avatar

Warrior
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 21:12
Posts: 10059
Location: SiestaLand
Offline

Neltar wrote:
Hi could I get some access please? =)

Done, and I renamed your forum account to Neltar for match your char's name.


Warrior Within
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shockapple wrote:
We are not some hippiegroup that hangs around in a random location (like BT) and talk about how much we love eachother
Tails wrote:
the only hard thing they get down is my penis when i see their women.
Ghostcrawler wrote:
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2008 20:35 
User avatar

EpiC tr00l
Joined: 30 Jan 2007 20:27
Posts: 730
Location: Playboy Mansion<3
Offline

DarkS wrote:
Neltar wrote:
Hi could I get some access please? =)

Done, and I renamed your forum account to Neltar for match your char's name.


zomg, can you do that to mine aswell?! Liek i want to haz a BIG Z in Zafira, but i don't wanna lose my post counts :(


I R NORVEGIA!

(\__/)
( o.O) I am not guilty! <(^^.)>
(")_(")

.......( )( )........./\__/\..........¤´¨)
......( ^ .^ ).♥..(='~'=)..........¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
...o(~(")(")....(")_(")~~'......(¸.·´ (¸.·` Take a walk on the wild side
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Sep 2008 20:47 
Ranked: Inf0rmer
Joined: 03 Oct 2007 12:48
Posts: 1835
Offline

Dont do it!

Btw Alex, i have a baby crocolisk, do you?


Image

"I dont like this ragebuisness, why cant I just have it, and life tap when I dont have it?" -Shockapple.
Top
 Profile  
 
Warrior
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2008 07:10 
User avatar

Warrior
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 21:12
Posts: 10059
Location: SiestaLand
Offline

zafira wrote:
DarkS wrote:
Neltar wrote:
Hi could I get some access please? =)

Done, and I renamed your forum account to Neltar for match your char's name.


zomg, can you do that to mine aswell?! Liek i want to haz a BIG Z in Zafira, but i don't wanna lose my post counts :(

100g


Warrior Within
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shockapple wrote:
We are not some hippiegroup that hangs around in a random location (like BT) and talk about how much we love eachother
Tails wrote:
the only hard thing they get down is my penis when i see their women.
Ghostcrawler wrote:
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2008 22:04 
User avatar

EpiC tr00l
Joined: 30 Jan 2007 20:27
Posts: 730
Location: Playboy Mansion<3
Offline

DarkS wrote:
zafira wrote:
DarkS wrote:
Neltar wrote:
Hi could I get some access please? =)

Done, and I renamed your forum account to Neltar for match your char's name.


zomg, can you do that to mine aswell?! Liek i want to haz a BIG Z in Zafira, but i don't wanna lose my post counts :(

100g


O M G!


I R NORVEGIA!

(\__/)
( o.O) I am not guilty! <(^^.)>
(")_(")

.......( )( )........./\__/\..........¤´¨)
......( ^ .^ ).♥..(='~'=)..........¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
...o(~(")(")....(")_(")~~'......(¸.·´ (¸.·` Take a walk on the wild side
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 07:43 
User avatar

Epic-Elite-Spamz0r
Joined: 20 Sep 2008 16:54
Posts: 1132
Location: Stalking Thunkan
Offline

CAREFUL, dont click one of those nearly invisable links.

can an officer delete it asap.


Image
Top
 Profile  
 
Warrior
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 07:45 
User avatar

Warrior
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 21:12
Posts: 10059
Location: SiestaLand
Offline

Done.

Thank you Sayu.


Warrior Within
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shockapple wrote:
We are not some hippiegroup that hangs around in a random location (like BT) and talk about how much we love eachother
Tails wrote:
the only hard thing they get down is my penis when i see their women.
Ghostcrawler wrote:
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 15:57 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

Erm, what the fuck happened here btw?

I didnt actually post this shit and about the renaming thing, what?


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
Warrior
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 16:01 
User avatar

Warrior
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 21:12
Posts: 10059
Location: SiestaLand
Offline

Dangerous links posted. I deleted the post.


Warrior Within
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shockapple wrote:
We are not some hippiegroup that hangs around in a random location (like BT) and talk about how much we love eachother
Tails wrote:
the only hard thing they get down is my penis when i see their women.
Ghostcrawler wrote:
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 10 Nov 2009 16:03 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

ahh right k, misunderstood it. thought it was a new post made by my account, but realised its from september 08.

had me scared for a minute :|


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Access :)
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009 01:23 
Supr3me M0de
Joined: 09 Jan 2007 00:07
Posts: 2096
Location: Bærum, Norway
Offline

These damn googlebots!


Image

The Man's Most Positive, Positive, TiW, Is A Negative, is a MegaNegative...
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw" created in 2005 by Maëvah (ex-Moonclaw) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group