The Furious Few

Powered by Nostalgia
It is currently 17 Jan 2018 18:01

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 10:30 
HEMAN

Hello peeps, gonna tell you how my day was yesterday, hold on.

Okay here we go:
08:00 Alarm clock rings due to me having to go to work on a sunday, every store in Norway is obligated to count all their "inventory", in my case all the candy, newspapers, magazines etc. This had to be done and there was no way to avoid it. Awesome :roll:
09:00 At work. I start by counting some magazines that I was to send back so I could have the money they where worth (Since those magazines expired we always get refunded the cost) Anyways as I was opening one of them i got a realy deep papercut on my pointing finger, was bleeding like hell. Great!
10:00 (Aprox) Had to move some empty boxes behind the door and didn't notice the iron pole leaning onto them, just as I moved the boxes, the iron pole hit my right on top of my head, if you ever played football and tried to head the ball exactly on top of your head, you would know the feeling (Except replace the ball with an iron pole) :x
11:00 Almost done counting all the stuff in here now, and I decided that I had to get rid of an old desk in the office that was just taking up space, just as I move it to the side, the drawers attached to it fell off and hit my foot (My little toe actually!!!) Which hurt like fucking hell. It's blue now too!
12:00 finally the awful day was over (So I thought)

Came home and ate, watched some TV and then decided to logg on wow, just to find that my rl friend gave away his account and quit playing (Okay I can live with that, but still sucks). Did some PvP and kicked some ass, had a rl mate healing me in some bg's, was realy cool even though Melee > All atm.

So raid invites starts, and i noticed that I managed to sign for the wrong raid, so I got a late invite (Didn't even notice I signed for the wrong one before long after) Wondering why I didn't get invited.
Anyways... Joined the raid and just as I joined I started talking with Jallah, which I haven't seen in a while, as he is also a boomkin we started discussing and theory crafting a little, and I totally forgot about the raid and had to get a last summon (Usually I'm first on the spot so wtf is this).

Joined the raid just to find out that I was not realy myself, I did so many screw-ups I actually got embarassed and whispered Kornem that he should replace me if he could. There was no people online for it at that point (Glad for that now though).

Figured out I had to do something with the FPS and what I was doing, because this was just failing badly, so I decided to set all my graphics on minimum (Which made the game look so crappy!!) But I still could see the fissures and the waves so that saved my day. And in the end we all got what we came for!

Twilight Vanquisher Hierty at your service!

PS: I understand if you cba to read this wall of text, but still should explain why the fuck I was playing like a nabb yesterday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 10:40 
Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)

It's ok m8, we all got crap days sometimes, but i still think u did damn good on some tries, TOP5 after each try tells the truth!! :D

"OK, boss, a star is born and that star is me."

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/daffy/Daffy120.wav

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 10:47 
HEMAN

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 16:04 

I think it's fail. But u know me hierty =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 16:54 
lvl 8O spammer

i r Twillight Vanquisher Barnagma kknp

i love you hierty

Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 17:05 
HEMAN

Barnagma wrote:
i r Twillight Vanquisher Barnagma kknp

i love you hierty

Aww :oops: <3

Warrior
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 17:41 

Warrior

Please no druid love while kids are watching.

Warrior Within
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Shockapple wrote:
We are not some hippiegroup that hangs around in a random location (like BT) and talk about how much we love eachother
Tails wrote:
the only hard thing they get down is my penis when i see their women.
Ghostcrawler wrote:
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 17:43 
HEMAN

Hurry Rotten cover your kid's eyes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 20:28 
Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)

my kid cant read LOL, so dont wisp him for table during raid :D

"OK, boss, a star is born and that star is me."

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/daffy/Daffy120.wav