The Furious Few

Powered by Nostalgia
It is currently 17 Dec 2017 23:25



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2009 21:09 

hey im linaxe i was thinking of faction changeing to horde hehe i am a priest with 30k mana and just am bored of aliance i want to here your views should i join the horde or stay with the slacky aliance?hehe some advice plx
Top
  
 
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2009 21:20 
lvl 8O spammer
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 08:18
Posts: 5891
Location: somewhere.... IN THE MOUNTAINS
Offline

http://www.furiousfew.net/spam/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3579

and as for my opinion
do w.e you want


Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 14:59 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

linaxe wrote:
hey im linaxe i was thinking of faction changeing to horde hehe i am a priest with 30k mana and just am bored of aliance i want to here your views should i join the horde or stay with the slacky aliance?hehe some advice plx


Given you used to be in the ally guild I'm in, in which you made a complete idiot out of yourself, I wouldn't waste your time.


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 17:18 
Paladin
Joined: 23 Sep 2009 16:47
Posts: 1
Offline

Best advice for you Linaxe is to keep on standing outside the bank spamming heals on anyone that you think will invite you to a guild. You have got yourself a rep as a guild hopper, and to be honest an idiot. This rep is also going to follow you to the dark side if you decide to faction change.

My advise ?? Migrate :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 17:57 

Claret wrote:
Best advice for you Linaxe is to keep on standing outside the bank spamming heals on anyone that you think will invite you to a guild. You have got yourself a rep as a guild hopper, and to be honest an idiot. This rep is also going to follow you to the dark side if you decide to faction change.

My advise ?? Migrate :lol:

i do that out of boredom ... plus from the guild hopper part i actually am not its just im either acepted into a guild or my trial is up
Top
  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 18:02 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

Yeh, failing your trial in other Alliance guilds is probably not the best indicator of your ability :cry:


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 18:03 
lvl 8O spammer
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 08:18
Posts: 5891
Location: somewhere.... IN THE MOUNTAINS
Offline

linaxe wrote:
Claret wrote:
Best advice for you Linaxe is to keep on standing outside the bank spamming heals on anyone that you think will invite you to a guild. You have got yourself a rep as a guild hopper, and to be honest an idiot. This rep is also going to follow you to the dark side if you decide to faction change.

My advise ?? Migrate :lol:

i do that out of boredom ... plus from the guild hopper part i actually am not its just im either acepted into a guild or my trial is up


wich means if you fail a trial in a casual guild you wont have a chance in FF


Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 18:19 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

Barnagma wrote:
linaxe wrote:
Claret wrote:
Best advice for you Linaxe is to keep on standing outside the bank spamming heals on anyone that you think will invite you to a guild. You have got yourself a rep as a guild hopper, and to be honest an idiot. This rep is also going to follow you to the dark side if you decide to faction change.

My advise ?? Migrate :lol:

i do that out of boredom ... plus from the guild hopper part i actually am not its just im either acepted into a guild or my trial is up


wich means if you fail a trial in a casual guild you wont have a chance in FF


LOL WE HAEIRDCUR MATE DUN FUK WIV US BLUD!


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 21:40 

freaking chav.
Top
  
 
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 21:59 
lvl 8O spammer
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 08:18
Posts: 5891
Location: somewhere.... IN THE MOUNTAINS
Offline

Maby you can join Nerve Reborn

i heard they recruit major retards and shit heads and farmers


Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2009 14:27 

Barnagma wrote:
Maby you can join Nerve Reborn

i heard they recruit majorly awesome players and not silly cows
Top
  
 
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2009 15:43 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

Valendra wrote:
freaking chav.


Least I have l2 sarcasm


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2009 16:32 
Nj00b
Joined: 22 May 2009 10:32
Posts: 11
Location: Hierty's shop, stealing magazines.
Offline

nice to her u is hurdcor men)


Hierty will come crawling back some time. I just know it.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2009 16:33 
Darth Spammer
Joined: 30 Aug 2008 18:58
Posts: 3343
Offline

Boriso wrote:


LOL WE HAEIRDCUR MATE DUN FUK WIV US BLUD![/quote]

gud to hear men)[/quote]

_)


Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2009 22:46 
Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)
Joined: 26 May 2008 10:13
Posts: 1461
Offline

Neltar wrote:
Boriso wrote:


LOL WE HAEIRDCUR MATE DUN FUK WIV US BLUD![/qoute]

gud to hear men)[/qoute]

_)



quoting/replying with a penis is hard?


"OK, boss, a star is born and that star is me."

http://www.barbneal.com/wav/ltunes/daffy/Daffy120.wav

Image
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 07:13 

Barnagma wrote:




Barnagme --- > Image
Top
  
 
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 15:28 
lvl 8O spammer
Joined: 07 Dec 2007 08:18
Posts: 5891
Location: somewhere.... IN THE MOUNTAINS
Offline

dude srsly
thats sick


Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Oct 2009 19:59 
User avatar

Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)
Joined: 03 Oct 2007 15:17
Posts: 1369
Location: On the beachroad in Rossön
Offline

Barnagma wrote:
dude srsly
thats sick


So are you, nahh, ok, not sick, you just a killer


“You know, life, life not all guessing games, Frog. Sometimes, we have to care about the friends, especially friends who love cookies; friends who love cookies so much, they play silly guessing games, because maybe, maybe just maybe a frog - a very handsome frog - who has cookie, will give best best friend – who no can live without cookies – give that best friend a cookie; but if friendship means nothing…” - Rossoman aka Cookie Monster :D
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Oct 2009 22:14 
Supr3me M0de
Joined: 09 Jan 2007 00:07
Posts: 2096
Location: Bærum, Norway
Offline

Rossöman wrote:
Barnagma wrote:
dude srsly
thats sick


So are you, nahh, ok, not sick, you just a killer


What? He heals...


Image

The Man's Most Positive, Positive, TiW, Is A Negative, is a MegaNegative...
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Oct 2009 23:46 
User avatar

Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 11:54
Posts: 1436
Offline

Yeah but Barny once killed Rosso by letting Rosso ride in his bike and then jumping off the side of dalaran, obviously Barny popped flight form and lived while Rosso fell to the ground and died lol. Rosso has never forgiven Barny for this.


Image
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Oct 2009 02:57 
Supr3me M0de
Joined: 09 Jan 2007 00:07
Posts: 2096
Location: Bærum, Norway
Offline

Murlock wrote:
Yeah but Barny once killed Rosso by letting Rosso ride in his bike and then jumping off the side of dalaran, obviously Barny popped flight form and lived while Rosso fell to the ground and died lol. Rosso has never forgiven Barny for this.


Rofl. Had totally forgot about it hahaha!


Image

The Man's Most Positive, Positive, TiW, Is A Negative, is a MegaNegative...
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2009 11:20 

Erox wrote:
Murlock wrote:
Yeah but Barny once killed Rosso by letting Rosso ride in his bike and then jumping off the side of dalaran, obviously Barny popped flight form and lived while Rosso fell to the ground and died lol. Rosso has never forgiven Barny for this.


Rofl. Had totally forgot about it hahaha!



I heard they had steamy hot sex to make it up.
Top
  
 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2009 11:28 
HEMAN
Joined: 10 Nov 2008 17:26
Posts: 4761
Location: Norway.
Offline

i heard ur posting on our forum is even more useless then much of the spam i write in here, and that says a lot.


Image
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 12 Oct 2009 15:59 

Hierty wrote:
i heard ur posting on our forum is even more useless then much of the spam i write in here, and that says a lot.



word, srsly stop spamming on some guilds forum that you aren't a part of... jeez..
Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw" created in 2005 by Maëvah (ex-Moonclaw) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group