The Furious Few

Powered by Nostalgia
It is currently 14 Dec 2017 14:59

Post subject: 4ppl1c4t10n
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 07:45 

=============================================

Furious Few Recruitment Requirements:

- A good understanding of English. We communicate in English in guild and raid chat and/or Ventrilo during Raids.
I can talk good english i has spoken lot english with player and i can show i can talk it good.

- Ability to log onto and listen to Ventrilo. Ventrilo version: 3.0.1
No i r deaf.
- Stable internet connection. Too many weird disconnects and you'll fail your trial.
WUT ISZ inturnet c0nect1on.?

- Serious PvE hunger. Applying to us means that you'll want to join as many raids as possible and work on your character between raids.
Yes i are verry hungry i mostly like icecream but i liek meat toow, do u like meat?

- Gear that doesn't insult us. You need to use the best gear and enchants/gems/consumables for your spec currently available to you.
Oncehie i went toow da moltun coor and i saw tthies bieg flamy guyz and i was like WOOW THEY ARE CEWL! i wunna be a bieg flemusz gay sooo i got thies lava coor and i was like LOOL SHOOP DA WHOOP i r cool l33t hackz0rsz soo i cliek it and wut noting hapund :S:S:S:S TET WAS IT LEAWLWLWL

- You are not an epic leecher, a guild jumper, a retard kid or anything like the above. Bad behaviour detected and you'll be insta-kicked. e

I'm a retard u fucking spazzy ur mom was a retard when she fucked ur dad that was retarded u fucking mong dont try and call me that before i fucking gut ur lil sis open and et her fucking intestent's.

I LIKE U U MAH BE MAH FRIENDSZ =D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

- Skilled at playing your class and are yourself mature and intelligent. It doesn't mean hardcore, just be sure you know your shit.
I GOT L33T SKIELS I R DA KIENGS MOTHERFUCKZE I GOT THE SHHH SHH SKKIELSSSS

- You are able to attend at least 2 of our 3 raid days a week. Official Raid Days: Sunday-Monday-Thursday. Be active, if you can't why are you applying?
I GOT CHURC SOO I CAN ONLY MAKE 1 THAT K?

- Full control over your play times. You decide when and how much play. Not your Dad or Mom.
U GIEF MEH PREEPEED CARD TEN LOOL?

- You need to know what "Grandes Tetas" means. Yum!

BOOBS (. Y .)
===============================================

If you have read all our requirements and meet them all you can continue. Below you can find our application template, copy and paste it in a new thread. You can remove all the cyan text because it's only there to help you understand what answers are expected. Thread's subject should be Name/Class/Spec (Example: Darks/Warrior/Fury).

Remember, one word answers will not be tolerated. You should be able to muster up at least a sentence for the majority of the questions.

+++ Application Template Start +++

About you:

Name: Mistor cobra get off teh mushromz
Where are you from? NETERLANDS
Tell us about yourself: We want to know who we are recruiting. Take your time to present yourself as a desirable person.
I R FUN
About your character:

- Character Name/Class/Spec:
L33r0y j3nk1nz

- Armory Link: If there's a risk of not having your PvE gear or spec equipped on WoWArmory then it is mandatory to use a profiler like Char Dev.
www.bangbus.com

- Character History: Why did you choose this character? How long have you been playing it for? What major accomplishments have you achieved while playing it?
IEYE LAIK TO RAIDE ON TEH BUZ

- Class Talent Spec: What is your reasoning behind choosing this particular spec for PvE Raids?
I DO LETZ OF KEHS OF DEMEGE ON TEH BUZ MIT THAM NAIZE GARLS

- Your Gear: Please, justify your gear choices. We want to know that you understand your class mechanics and your upgrade gear/stats paths. Not the classic purple>blue.
BALLER MADE A FUNNYGH

- Your Raid Addons: Please list here your main Raid addons. We want to be sure that you're not playing with WoW default UI. It would be nice if you can link a screenshot of your current UI for PvE.

You in World of Warcraft:

- Raiding Experience: Please elaborate on this and be thorough. Also be sure to state whether any of these kills were made after Patch 3.0 in TBC.
tEh MoLtEn CoReZ wAz Teh ZeXiE TiMeZ

- Previous Guild History: Did you leave? Been kicked? Explain it to us, please.
I GoT KIECKED from 5 GILDs! I rilly dunno wai!

- Applying to Furious Few: Why did you choose to apply to Furious Few?
I LIKE UU U ARE SMEXAAY KTHXBAI
===============================================

Post subject: Re: 4ppl1c4t10n
PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 08:07 

Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)

zandi's replacement is here

███░███░███░█░█░███░███
█░█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░░█░
███░███░███░███░███░░█░
█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░█░░█░
█░█░███░███░█░█░█░█░░█░

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 08:18 
HEMAN

Lay of the Extacy.

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 09:10 

Hierty wrote:
Lay of the Extacy.

wut u mean by XTC ?

aye laik pink pony packs

Zandi is laik athene, best retard in the world

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 11:36 
EpiC tr00l

Jeff K is old.

Ephedrien maeg

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 14:11 

Spammer Deluxe

Accepted straight to raider rank, whisper an officer for invite

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 14:49 
Darth Spammer

HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha

Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 15:20 
HEMAN

Neltar wrote:
HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha

SMF - Hahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9DYSco4JPo

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2009 15:27 
lvl 8O spammer

konichiwa

go fuck your self please

and no im not buying Aoin
yet

Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2009 06:33 

Barnagma wrote:
konichiwa

go fuck your self please

I'm going to buy Aion now
yet

Awesome!