The Furious Few

Powered by Nostalgia
It is currently 17 Dec 2017 23:13

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2009 14:12 
Supr3me M0de

Now, thought I'd make this thread so I "maybe" could enlighten some poor souls in the struggle versus mean humanly controlled "raidbosses". (Given the OP-ness of certain classes/abilities, I found this description to be true, as I myself whine alot in /g, and ofc Milka xD <3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b65ZhkZOac

Disclaimer: This post is ofcourse totally irrelevant for most people in this guild, but seeing as I get (not too brag) whispered "alot", about mainly "warrior class biz", I've choosen to make this post. Mainly because it's so "easy" to become really good with just applying commen knowledge.

Given it has taken me a shitloads of experience, and some "smarting up", I've finally realised how to basically counter "anything" that gets thrown my way, while playing pvp. With this I mean: Scenarios where it's actually "gamemechanichal possible" for me to win, if you didnt quite get what I meant by what I just wrote, I'll lash out some examples of "gamemechanichal inpossibleness"

- Any situation where you're wastly outnumbered, and enemies are either: A. Too well geared, thus the situation becomes unbalanced. B. Too many, so that whatever you try to accomplish gets physical impossible, due stuns, silence, pushback, general crowdcontrol, and the damage becomes too intense, thus "Instagibbed".

Why are you posting this? Is there any vision or something you wish to achieve, or are you simply posting to prove how "pro" you are?

I know many people are sitting in their chair thinking: "Wtf is this cocky idiot on about" , and I still say in all honosty. If you wish to become good/pro/1337 in PvP, and have issues on improving, follow this thread, and win! (Litterally) I've played an astounding amount of PvP since Vanilla release, grinded The old PvP system, I've been up, and down in Battleground's, as with Arena. I've played amongst skilled/"pro", and crap/"badz" in Arena's as well, so I truly believe I have experience on the matter of PvP. And I have no issues with people blowing this post away either, if you believe this is some hoax/"attention wind up" you free to believe it!

But I persoanlly am sick and tired of having to go through the amount of fail I run into, every god damn day I play WoW. (Yes I play, alot.>_>) Arathi Basin: People thinking scoreboard killing blows is a huge display of skill, when in reality it's not. It certainly can be, but most of the time it's not. I'll ask you this. I can with certainty "say" you have all one time or another said to yourself, or your teammates on vent. "First on killing blows, woah!" Which is all fine, nothing wrong with "winning". But among players with lesser insight, this kind of mentality has become a problem. I'll tell you why: People no longer play for "the win". This is true in all BG's, but mainly the BG's that has the "conquer" aspect, i.e: AB / EOTS / IOC /SOTA. The "zerg" mentality are especially dominant in said BG's, due mainly design, but also misconception. There are more PvE'ers in this game than PvP'ers, I'm not gonna analzye this futher, but it's "commen knowledge" so to speak. Thus BG's are mainly failled with ppl that wish to do PvE, but "What the hell, might go fry some noobs with my shiny new "OP" 2 hander, and if I get some free welfare loot, that be a bonus". This is the mentality of your average BG player, hence he has only one goal, which is: "To get as much god damn honor, as humanly possible, in the absolutly shortest amount of time, because this F'ing sucks balls". The player which only endorse themself in PvE mech related theorycraft has therefore never fully understood how, or bothered to grasp how PvP functions, and how to optomize their honor per hour/min. I can tell you this: YOU CAN STOP ZERGING, and start doing the battleground objective, in order to do that most effective way possible, you have to:

A. Be good at PvP: "Cba" Well, thats why I made this thread so keep on reading as it will make you better in both aspects, and I bet you care about PvE: "Aww PvP sucks! Only reason I play is to win endgame" Yes "So WTF!?" Keep on reading dumbass, as the next part affects PvE as much as PvP.

B. TEAMPLAYER! You have to be a team player, and a bloody good one if you wish to have "utter" success in BG's. You can say whatever you want, I've seen 2,7k rated arena players, playing shitty PvP. Because they fail, and can't be team players. This is usually the "online ego" Phenamonha, who thinks they're god's due "lol Glad scrub! What do you got?". These players are usually imature, and underaged, but I won't "rake" more into this, if you want to discuss the matter feel free to do so, because there's alot of misinformation regarding "whats good and not", due this "kind" of players"

Honostly, I'd rather have a shitty induvidually skilled player on my team, that follow instructions, and does what he's told, than the infamous "egotripper". See, you can the lesser good player will do as he's told. Learning curve might be slower, but atleast he's more likely to become "pro" faster while being a teamplayer, than having a douchbag, who in return is incredible induvidually, but fails as a teamspirit. This applies for PvE as well, "Orly!?" Insane, I know. few people connect PvP skill vs PvE, and says: "Why play it, PvP F'ing sucks!" Well I just gave you a solid reason to why you should PvP more!

And lasty on the subject of "learning more". There's alot of good "external sources" one could use to "lift" your performance, and become better without playing. As knoweldge is pretty groundbreaking in order to "read" and anticipate, this is where you need to be in skill to reach "prolvl"

http://www.warcraftmovies.com

A good place to sneak out some "unknown trix" in your favorite class latest 5 rate movie. Beware, as the "wowsuperstar trend" hit around 3 years ago, since then noobs has been known to post their keyboard turning faceroll movies onto said site. Although fear not, as I got the "power".

Miniguide: DON'T! "Yes thats right" Never use the "What's HOT Today?" section of the page, if you wish to scope out movies for learning purposes. It's a good indicator on what people are watching ALOT, but as this thread states. In World of Warcraft, majority fails. (Litterally.) Same goes for HOT Arenas.

"Top Rated" with the underlining topics: This week/month, is usually a solid source for skill material. The only downside to these sections is that they vary very little over time, due to the way rating system works. If you're having trouble finding your classes movie. Hit the class section search and click "top rated", then turn the listing browser to: "This year". Chanes are the class wont have undergone any major changes and if it has, apply logic when choosing. You should now have all the "Top rated ZomG 5 star" movies on display. Simply filter catagories and enjoy. Ps: PvE movies can have tons of trix as well, so don't go "lol mostly PvE filmes, wtf!?" A prime example of this is Faxmonkey's "random" NpC' adventure's.

http://www.arenajunkies.com

Has everything in regards to arenaplay, thus the main essence of induviduallity, and team tactics. A solid forum and source of reliable information, as long as you can divide the forum trolls/Egotrippers, and douchebags, from the resourceful and actuall people, that wants to help and make a better PvP community. This forum is mainly filled with "minors", thus you have alot of uneccessary spam, flamewars, gloating etc. Class sections forums, "Ask a Gladiator", 2v2/3v3/5v5, are you're main goto "source well's" on this forum. It has to be said, no disrepect to the Admin's over at AJ's, they're a solid gang trying to keep the "troll's" at bay.

The Man's Most Positive, Positive, TiW, Is A Negative, is a MegaNegative...

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2009 14:20 
Supr3me M0de

Hope people understand, if you dont / and or have something aginst this, please leave. As I'm gonna play on both sides, and we will become the best.

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2009 14:33 
Darth Spammer

Who is? You havent made it clear what the hell this is about apart from explaining why players suck?

Barnagma wrote:
I don't rape people, i just confront them with unwanted sexual uhmm stuff.

I've never been afraid of the highest heights
Or afraid of flying now
I've never been afraid of the wildest fights
Not afraid of dying

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2009 16:36 
Supr3me M0de

Prime example, you Neltar is probably the best PvE lock there is, if you put your mind into learning more about the game. You could become a pro gamer.

Bewolf
erect
stabbed
Thuz

PostPosted: 06 Dec 2009 16:57 

murloc (elite)

I'm slightly confused. Wtf is all this about? o.O

Buzzkill wrote:
Every guild has good and bad players, and every guild has awful scrubs that you'd think couldn’t exit their room in the morning because operating a door handle might be too challenging for them.

I Stand in Fire wrote:
- the day of 3.0.x when old azeroth is gone for good, we'll see a lot of clueless uber casual casuals who can't set a side 5 minutes to read the patch notes because they "have a life" asking "WTF HAPPENED TO EVERYTHING GUISE!?" in trade.

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2009 15:25 
Supr3me M0de

It's my personal "way" to the matter, which is win!

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 08:06 
r00key

Erox wrote:
Prime example, you Neltar is probably the best PvE lock there is, if you put your mind into learning more about the game. You could become a pro gamer.

Bewolf
erect
stabbed
Thuz

*cough* Living in the past?

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 08:19 
lvl 8O spammer

he does

he still think that warriors are the way to go in pvp

Kornem wrote:
It's like anal sex, you know it's wrong, but somehow you like it.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 10:04 

EpiC tr00l

Good post Ernst!

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 10:09 
HEMAN

vetlai wrote:
Good post Ernst!

-.-'

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 10:24 
lvl 8O spammer

Oh hi Vetle

Kornem wrote:

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 10:47 

EpiC tr00l

Morning Barnagma.. Morning Neltar - How are youu!?

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 11:22 

Ub3er Sp4mz0r (rare)

why is there a paladin called vetlai running about org yesterday

███░███░███░█░█░███░███
█░█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░░█░
███░███░███░███░███░░█░
█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░█░░█░
█░█░███░███░█░█░█░█░░█░

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 11:24 

EpiC tr00l

I have no idea! :shock: Who can it be?

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 13:05 
lvl 8O spammer

vetlai wrote:

Freezing to death >_< been outside for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long buuhuu

Kornem wrote:

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 14:29 
Darth Spammer

vetlai wrote:

Hi lad, Im busy critting Mages for 20k with soulfire. SUP!?

Barnagma wrote:

Or afraid of flying now
Not afraid of dying

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 16:03 
lvl 8O spammer

Neltar wrote:
vetlai wrote:

Hi lad, Im busy critting Mages for 20k with soulfire. SUP!?

Nub

btw say more on msn. i need more reasones to slack during thrash and TOC

Kornem wrote:

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 18:06 
Supr3me M0de

Do PvP Vetlai, it's "costless" gaming, just /afk log whenever you want.

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2009 20:54 

EpiC tr00l

We'll see, we'll see!

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009 18:12 
Darth Spammer

Wut r ur Ally name erox?

I r Neltar/Tissuebox on le ally side.

Barnagma wrote:

Or afraid of flying now
Not afraid of dying

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009 18:31 

murloc (elite)

Neltar wrote:
Wut r ur Ally name erox?

I r Neltar/Tissuebox on le ally side.

lul that DK had pro gear. : d

Buzzkill wrote:
Every guild has good and bad players, and every guild has awful scrubs that you'd think couldn’t exit their room in the morning because operating a door handle might be too challenging for them.

I Stand in Fire wrote:
- the day of 3.0.x when old azeroth is gone for good, we'll see a lot of clueless uber casual casuals who can't set a side 5 minutes to read the patch notes because they "have a life" asking "WTF HAPPENED TO EVERYTHING GUISE!?" in trade.

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009 20:09 
lvl 8O spammer

awesome spec

Kornem wrote:

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009 21:16 
Darth Spammer

Me?

If so, I changed spec and bought dual-spec about 20 mins after dinging 80. Meaning if you saw me in Dalaran or Armouryed me before that, I was probably not updated yet, was just a levelling specc. And yeh, I know the gear isn't the best, but hey, I've only been 80 a few hours and I plan on sorting my proffessions out before I bother gearing up.

You haven't seen the end of my little Death Knight!

Barnagma wrote:

Or afraid of flying now
Not afraid of dying

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009 22:02 
lvl 8O spammer

i might transfer my paladin soon

or well you might abandon me again

Kornem wrote:

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2009 22:12 
Darth Spammer

Neltar wrote:
You haven't seen the end of my little Death Knight!

:roll:

Barnagma wrote:

Or afraid of flying now
Not afraid of dying